Friday, February 1, 2008

A Random Selection of Pictures...






So, I had a lazy day today and my sister Angie told me to go and take some pictures so I did! They are pretty random, but oh well. The bird I went and found in the green houses at school (it kept saying hello to me!), the Love You Long Time pictures is a band and I thought that looked pretty cool on that building, and I have always thought that the view of the temple looks so cool from this building that I go to school in! Hope you like them!

4 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

very cool! I like the last two. they are sweet. :) Way to get out and do something. tee,hee!

Stephanie said...

The water tower...I use to walk up that hill to it every day! Yes..every STINKING day. ;)I can only imagine what it must look like now with a completed temple.

Justin and Stacey said...

These are awesome! I love the water tower one. I like the third one of Aubrey. Her hair color looks so pretty in that one. I know, the first thing I notice is her hair! The beautician coming out in me!

Holly said...

Wow Whitney! I've been stalking your blog and I really love your pictures! I can't believe how talented you all are. I need a few lessons! I especially love the one with the view of the temple. I love the perspective. Very nice!