Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The sand dunes!!!

These are some pictures from one of my assignments that I had for my photography class and it was one of the most fun experiences that I have had while I've been going to school up here! These sand dunes are just outside of the town where I go to school and they are huge! The picture of the one dune is one that we hiked up...it was so big but we conquered it!! Haha...this is nerdy but I felt like I was in Egypt!! This place is now one of my most favorite places to go here in Idaho!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And me...atop the giant sand dune!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

anna brownell said...

Fun... Are you looking at the pyramids in the last pic? I really like the one with the wavy drift. That's cool. The sky in the second one is a really neat color too. Now you don't have to go to Egypt... MOM

Justin and Stacey said...

These are awesome Whit!! What a cool place to take pictures!! I laughed about the Egypt part...you and your Egyptian fetish...hee hee! Love ya!

hillmans said...

Cool pics! I can't believe mom left you a comment! She has NEVER left a comment on my blogs. I guess you are the most loved. tee hee. Way to go on the pictures they are fun

Stephanie said...

You do look like you're in Egypt!! "Walk like an Egyptian." Hee hee.. Fun stuff here.

Janeen said...

Love the first one! One day my pix will be as good as yours!