Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been 4 months since I've posted!!!

Hi everyone! I don't even know if anyone even looks at my blog anymore since I haven't put any pictures up in forever! School absolutely slammed me this semester and I've been in a studio photography class and have had to take kinda lame pictures for that class and haven't had any time to do any pictures on my own just for fun. I finally got that chance lastnight with my friend Brad. I was having so much fun!! We even did some pictures of me just for fun. I hope you like them just as much as I do. Gap....here I come!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And yes...I'm a nerd...so I had to break it down for at least one picture! Haha!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

anna brownell said...

Wow Whit these are good. He does look like a model from Gap. Maybe that's the direction you should go. They probably make a lot of money. You are a nerd too. LOVE_MOM

Nicole said...

Yeah- it is about time you posted something! Nice pics and I don't think you're a nerd-I love that last shot of you! You are looking like a Gap model yourself!

Claire said...

YES! The long-awaited day of a new Whitney post! Gosh, you sure do rock at this stuff. Brad AND Whitney are serious Gap material.
I can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!

Angie Penrose said...

i think you are a nerd. :)

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, the first thing I thought when I saw these was... Gap ad! And yes...you are a nerd. :) Just for the record!