Sunday, June 14, 2009

I've been slacking...visual journal day 7, 8, 9, and 10!!!

Haha...so here's the past four days of my visual journal. I've totally been slacking and not putting them up on here!! Hope you like them!!

Day 7-Haha...this one is pretty funny...just a little family of toes that I drew on my friend's foot! Haha I think it's cute!!!

Photobucket

Day 8-My friend Andrew came back to his apartment with this pizza in hand and it looked so dang good!! Luckily he shared a piece with me!!!

Photobucket

Day 9-I was in a tennis tournament this weekend and thought that a picture of the courts would be perfect!

Photobucket

Day 10-It's been dumping rain here for like the past 2 weeks and my friends came back home yesterday soaked after playing baseball in the rain and they were playing in this water drain by our apt and one of them was putting his hand in the water and this is what I got. I love it!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Claire said...

The rain one is my favorite.
I love this Visual Journal.
Thank you for letting me see into your life this way.