Sunday, June 7, 2009

Visual Journal Day 3 & 4

Here are my journal pictures for day 3 & 4...

Day 3...So saturday my friend and I just went and had a fun day and went shopping and then we drove around to different car dealerships and test drove some cars...it was a ton of fun! The ones that we test drove were Ford so I thought that a shot of the Ford emblem on my friends car was perfect for the day!!

Photobucket

Day 4...So today was sunday and I wasn't sure what I was going to take a picture of at all since I didn't do much today...then I took a look over at our sink that was full of dishes which made me cringe. Our apartment is a mess right now...somewhat embarrassing...maybe I should clean it...it seems like we have a never ending pile of dishes so this picture works for me today. Enjoy...

Photobucket

2 comments:

anna brownell said...

I like the dishes and the feet. maybe you should get out of the hammock and clean the apt. tee hee. MOM

Angie Penrose said...

eeewww. :)